Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sao Paulo

Am currently in Brazil and apparently so is my luggage however I have not seen it for a few days. I have told them to hold it at the airport and will pick it up next week. Language is a bit of a barrier here as my Portuguese is very limited.
This is salted fish. Not that keen but I suppose I will try it. Seems to be popular over here but so is steak. Food is fairly cheap.


We are loving the fruit over here especially after being in the US were it is not part of their diet. Went to the market yesterday and taste tested some exotic fruits I have not had before.

Looks like hard work but this is a common sight

The Domino effect! Sao Paulo has nearly 20 million people. To help with peak hour traffic they restrict you to 4 days a week driving based on your number plate.



No comments:

Post a Comment