Saturday, August 14, 2010

Captain Compass

I flew into Winnipeg on Thursday, this time with my luggage, all fired up and keen to get going to my first visit. Little did I realise that if you buy a Tom Tom that says it has maps for UK, Europe (which it did), America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand you have to down load them first. Traps for young players hey. Anyway found myself an internet connection and soon realised that I didn't have a spare 13 hours to wait for a Nth America map to sort it self out. So back to the good old days of a map. The thing is, you don't even really need that. All you need to know is that there is the Trans Canada highway that goes from one side of Canada to the other, then everything else goes either North-South or East-West. So far - so good anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment