Monday, August 9, 2010

Not again.....

Yes folks, the airport gods have done it to me again. I must admit I was not confident when I checked in this morning in Dublin that my bags would also be making the same journey as me. You now when you get that feeling. Anyway my thoughts were right. When I arrived in Vancouver, I was greeted over the PA system "Could Mister Roowann Paulette please make your way to the British Airways desk". They have assured me that they will be here by the morning but I am not getting my hopes up. Last time I lived out of my backpack for 8 days. So if there is no blogs posted in the near future it will be because my computer is flat with my charger leisurely making its own way around the world. Thats number three for me on my Nuffield journeys. All character building stuff they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment